Good news for you, Crystal Report Activex Viewer Control error can be removed in many different ways. In this blog, I want to offer you two good solutions.
Solution One: Remove Crystal Report Activex Viewer Control Error Manually.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Solve Crystal Report Activex Viewer Control Error Manually?
To solve Crystal Report Activex Viewer Control error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Solve Crystal Report Activex Viewer Control Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot Crystal Report Activex Viewer Control error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Crystal Report Activex Viewer Control error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known computer booster, SmartPCFixer is obviously a good option for users to eliminate Crystal Report Activex Viewer Control issues. Apart from solving Crystal Report Activex Viewer Control errors, this software also owns very helpful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Related: Services I Can Safely Disable,Java 2 Download Free,Mshtml Errors,Error Is 0xb7,Thinking About Changing (help Please)
Read More: ,Instruction At 0x73dd11c7,Error_ipsec_ike_peer_crl_failed,Image Wininet Dll,Windows Xp Startup Incomplete System Freezes,0x00000004,0x80545ff0,0xb2000000,0x00070f0f